General Terms & Conditions
User and contractual conditions in the context of the use and conclusion of purchase contracts via the platform https://www.Coinhit.com
represented by Oliver Suermann
E-Mail : email@example.com
Phone: +49 44123369752
in the commercial register of the local court Oldenburg
Register number HRB 204212
Sales tax identification number: DE695900949
- hereinafter referred to as the "Provider" or "Coinhit" -
the users of this platform designated in § 2 of these GTC - hereinafter referred to as "Customer/Customers" - are concluded.
§ 1 Scope of application
The following General Terms and Conditions in the version valid at the time of the order shall apply exclusively to the business relationship between the supplier and the customer. Deviating terms and conditions of the customer are not recognized unless the supplier expressly agrees to their validity in writing.
§ 2 Nature and scope of the services
media portal Coinhit is an information platform about current news,
facts, backgrounds, analyses and opinions on issues of blockchain,
digital currencies, economy and financial investments for every user
of the websites as well as an information platform with advanced
features. By means of the provided software, the user shall be
supported in trading cryptocurrencies. The user can transfer his
purchases, sales and transactions (e.g. stop loss and take profit
orders) to his account on a trading platform via an API interface.
The trading itself does not take place with the software, but is
executed on the trading platform.
The User undertakes to verify the proper execution of his transactions on the trading platform. All of the User's assets are located on the trading platform at all times and not with COINHIT.
The software also provides information and the possibility for Users to manage the "trades" made and to use various analysis tools.
(2) The information and content stored on COINHIT and in its products are for information purposes only and do not replace expert investment advice tailored to individual needs. They neither represent recommendations to buy or sell financial instruments nor are they to be understood as an assurance of possible price developments. Information and simulations of historical performance as well as forecasts of future performance of the financial products/financial indices presented are not reliable indicators of future performance. By their very nature, forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Various known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors could lead to material differences between the actual results, financial situation, development or performance of the company and the published estimates. COINHIT assumes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements or to conform them to future events or developments.
(3) COINHIT neither guarantees the up-to-dateness, correctness, completeness, accuracy nor the suitability or usability of the submitted contents and not the identity of registered users. In particular, oversights in the form of typing errors or incorrect price information are possible.
(4) COINHIT provides the information and communication platform with the respective available functions and grants access. A claim for the provision of certain functions or an accessibility around the clock does not exist. COINHIT is entitled to make changes to contents or functionalities at any time.
(5) Maintenance work may impair the retrievability of the content of the media portal. Maintenance measures shall be carried out sparingly as far as possible. Regular or scheduled maintenance work shall be carried out at times with as little general use as possible and, in the case of significant duration, shall be announced sufficiently in advance. In addition, unannounced maintenance measures may be necessary, e.g. in the event of unforeseeable malfunctions or urgent reasons (e.g. attacks, viruses).
§ 3 Trust in information
Investments in cryptocurrencies are generally associated with risk. The total loss of the invested capital cannot be excluded. The use of the information on the media portal is therefore at the user's own risk. The content available on the media portal represents the personal opinion of the respective authors, is not subject to quality control by COINHIT, is not suitable as a basis for decision-making and serves only for general discussion and information. In particular, the content does not constitute investment advice, recommendations to buy or sell, or assurances by Multionline GmbH regarding further performance. Before deciding on an investment, the user should in any case seek advice from a provider specialising in this area.
§ 4 Insider knowledge
COINHIT or companies affiliated with COINHIT may hold interests in companies whose securities are the subject of content on the exchange portal. Also organs, executives as well as employees may hold shares or positions in companies, investments or cryptocurrencies affected by content on the media platform. In order to maintain the greatest possible objectivity, however, the editors of COINHIT are prohibited from making an investment decision based on information that has not yet been published, the knowledge of which is related to employment at COINHIT, before this information has been published.
§ 5 Conclusion of contract
(1) The customer can select products from the range of the provider and collect them in a so-called shopping cart via the button "add to cart". Via the button "pay now" he submits a binding application to purchase the goods in the shopping cart. Before sending the order, the customer can change and view the data at any time.
(2) The provider then sends the customer an automatic confirmation of receipt with the subject "Confirmation of your order at COINHIT" by e-mail, in which the customer's order is listed again and which the customer can print out via the "Print" function. The customer's order (1) represents the offer to conclude a contract with the respective content of the shopping cart. The confirmation of receipt (order confirmation) represents the acceptance of the offer by the supplier. In this the content of the order is summarized. In this e-mail or in a separate e-mail, but at the latest upon delivery of the goods, the text of the contract (consisting of order, general terms and conditions and order confirmation) is sent to the customer by us on a permanent data carrier (e-mail or paper printout). The text of the contract will be stored in compliance with data protection laws.
(3) The contract shall be concluded in the languages: English or German.
(4) Within the scope of our online offers, subscriptions subject to a fee (hereinafter referred to as "Subscription") are offered for the use of the software of Coinhit. The paid subscription has the term specified upon conclusion of the contract and is automatically extended by the respective term if it is not terminated at the end of the term. A cancellation can be carried out directly in the backend at https://www.coinhit.com/account or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The prices of the price overview valid at the time of the conclusion or extension of the contract shall apply. All prices include the respective statutory value added tax. In order to be able to purchase a paid subscription, it is necessary when ordering via our webshop that you a) register with the above-mentioned data or log in with your existing access data, b) select a payment method, and c) finally complete the ordering process.
(5) By clicking the button "Buy now" in our webshop you bindingly declare to COINHIT that you want to purchase a paid subscription for the software. After completing the payment process, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order and listing the details of your order (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not constitute an acceptance of the offer made by you, but is only intended to inform you that we have received your order. The acceptance of your order takes place by providing the paid subscription directly after the completion of the ordering process.
§ 6 Delivery, availability of goods, payment modalities
(1) Delivery times stated by us are calculated from the time of our order confirmation (§ 2 (2) of these General Terms and Conditions), subject to prior payment of the purchase price.
(2) If the product designated by the customer in the order is only temporarily unavailable, the supplier shall also inform the customer of this without delay. In the event of a delay in delivery of more than two weeks, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. In this case, the supplier is also entitled to withdraw from the contract. In this case, he will immediately refund any payments already made by the customer.
(4) Payment of the purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. If the due date of payment is determined according to the calendar, the customer is already in default by missing the deadline.
Money back guarantee
If the customer is not convinced of the usefulness of the software, he can request a full refund of the first month's fee after the expiration of the first month after registration or after termination of the account. The request must be made in writing (by e-mail or via a support ticket).
Any refunds not requested will expire 4 weeks after the end of the first month or 4 weeks after the cancellation date. The money-back guarantee applies only to new customers upon first registration.
§ 7 Retention of title
Until full payment of the purchase price, the delivered goods remain the property of the supplier.
8 Prices and shipping costs
(1) All prices stated on the website of the provider are inclusive of the applicable statutory value added tax.
(2) The corresponding shipping costs are indicated to the customer in the order form and are to be borne by the customer, unless the customer makes use of a possible right of withdrawal.
(3) Multionline GmbH reserves the right to adjust prices for physical products and subscriptions. The customer will be informed of such a change accordingly.
(3) In the event of a revocation, the customer shall bear the direct costs of the return shipment.
§ 9 Termination
(1) Subscriptions can be cancelled depending on the period (monthly/annually) at any time online at https://www.coinhit.com/account. The cancellation period runs until the expiry date of the respective subscription.
10 Warranty for material defects
The supplier shall be liable for material defects in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions, in particular §§ 434 et seq. BGB. The warranty period for goods delivered by the supplier to entrepreneurs is 12 months.
§ 11 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer for damages are excluded. Excluded from this are claims for damages by the customer arising from injury to life, limb or health or from the breach of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives or vicarious agents. Material contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
(2) In the event of a breach of material contractual obligations, the Provider shall only be liable for the foreseeable damage typical for the contract if such damage was caused by simple negligence, unless the Customer's claims for damages are based on injury to life, limb or health.
(3) The restrictions of paragraphs 1 and 2 also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider, if claims are asserted directly against them.
(4) The provisions of the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected.
§ 12 Information on data processing
(1) The provider collects data of the customer in the context of the processing of contracts. In doing so, it shall observe in particular the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act. Without the customer's consent, the provider will only collect, process or use the customer's inventory and usage data to the extent that this is necessary for the processing of the contractual relationship and for the use and billing of telemedia.
(2) Without the consent of the customer, the provider will not use the customer's data for purposes of advertising, market or opinion research.
§ 13 Copyrights
We have copyrights to all images, films and texts that are published on our website. Use of the images, films and texts is not permitted without our express consent.
14 Applicable law and place of jurisdiction
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. If you have placed the order as a consumer and have your habitual residence in another country at the time of your order, the application of mandatory legal provisions of this country remains unaffected by the choice of law made in sentence 1.
(2) If you are a merchant and have your registered office in Germany at the time of the order, the exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of the seller. Otherwise, the applicable statutory provisions shall apply to the local and international jurisdiction.
© Recht 24/7 Schröder Law Office
Please send any queries regarding this document exclusively to: email@example.com.
Vers. 5.1 from 19.10.2021